Moreton Environmental offers a full range of consulting services within the field of project and environmental management with a particular focus on land and water interfaces.
OUR BROAD KEY SERVICES
- Contaminated Land Management, Investigations and Remediation
- Hazardous Material Audits
- Asbestos Audits and Management
- Demolition Plans and Supervision
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Acid Sulphate Soils Investigations, Management Plans and Rehabilitation Projects
- Water Quality Monitoring Programs, including Fresh and Marine Environs
- Environmental Management
- Compliance Assessment and Management
- Environmental Audits
- Remote sensing of air and water quality
- Asbestos Registers
- Asbestos identification, remediation and/or management plans.
- Historical reviews of sites
- Regulatory advice for contaminated land
- Environmental monitoring programs including:
- Sampling of soil, sediments, surface and ground waters.
- Installation of air and water monitoring infrastructure and instrumentation
- Site supervision of remedial works
Good science and a clear understanding of the clients goals and aspirations for any project or environmental setting is paramount in achieving the best and cost effective outcome for your project or facility.